Date(s) - June 9, 2020 - June 14, 2020
Eastern Idaho State Fairgrounds
Reserved grooming areas are available courtesy of Eagle Rock Kennel Club at a cost of $60 for the event week (Tue-Sun)
Print the Reservation Form and mail signed form with check payment to the address indicated on the form.
About Your Reservation:
- The $60 fee secures the space throughout the entire event series, from Tuesday through Sunday.
- Discounts/partial days are not an available option.
- Exhibitors wishing to set up next to each other should send their reservations in the same envelope.
- Spaces are assigned by Eagle Rock Kennel Club. There will be no trades, changes, or reassignments.
- For written confirmation, enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
- No reservations or refunds will be processed after May 29, 2020
During the event:
Parking and Access
- Reserved Grooming does not include a Reserved Day Parking Space
- Use the GROOMING ENTRANCE GATE to Load/Unload
- The venue will tow vehicles that are parked in the Loading/Unloading zone, at owner’s expense.
The Grooming Space
- Approx size 8’ x 10’
- All spaces have access to power
- Ex-pens for exercising dogs (potty) are not allowed in the grooming area!
- Maps indicating assigned spaces will be located inside the grooming building.
- Aisles must be kept clear, for safety.
- Your grooming area must be kept clean and sanitary.